Industry: Customer Support & Administration
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the ., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at .
Key responsibilities include the following areas:
- Works on quality assurance activities for selected processes, tools and reporting following the quality assurance plans
- Conducts audits and reviews/analyses data and documentation
- Assists in the development of systematic approaches for assuring high quality services
- Integrates and aligns the processes that will best achieve the desired results
- Makes continual improvement of products, processes and systems
- Executes all QA plan initiatives based on defined quality criteria that meet Client expectations
- Assures continuous improvement in quality via quality check findings, coaching, calibration, etc.
- Tracks Quality Assurance metrics for all the process activities on an End to End base, providing reports to management
- Compiles data and provides reports and analyses following internal and/or Customer requests concerning training and quality assurance
- Provides guidance and participates in the performance of audit procedures
- Provides Coaching/Training on the QA findings + refresher trainings;
- Develops training material and effectively delivers training on tools and processes as well as soft skills during the transition and steady state period of a project
- Contributes to the creation and execution of the Continuous Process Improvement initiatives – coming from QA findings
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Interest in Quality Assurance, Coaching and/or Training, any experience in these areas would be an asset
- Sector/industry experience in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth organisation
- Excellent/fluent writing, spelling and grammar skills in English – advanced level
- Excellent/fluent writing, spelling and grammar skills in German – advanced level
- Additional language skills will be an asset
- Excellent communication ability including written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to grasp business concepts across diverse areas of the business and to transform these into clear training designs
- Ability to think in creative and innovative ways
- Ability to transmit information.
- Strong Critical and analytical skills are a must to perform quality control and audit procedures
- Strong PC knowledge including related PowerPoint/Excel/Microsoft and CRM systems
- Natural ability to work collaboratively with others and a communication style that is open and transparent
- Work with remote team(s)
- Adaptable style that is comfortable within a high-energy, action-oriented culture
- Independence of judgment, constructive approach to challenges and collaborative way of addressing issues, aiming at constructive solutions’ finding
- Proactive approach in addressing issues long-term and implementing long-lasting solutions.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.