The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
The ideal candidate:
- Degree in technical study such as mechanical/electrical engineer, material science , etc.
- Experience in the Quality Management System ISO 9001 in the industrial environment
- Required certification such as ISO 9001 Lead Auditor /IATF 16469,
- English conversational level,
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools, Outlook,
- Good communication skills, self-dependent, structured, analytic and assertive;
The main responsibilities :
- Animate and facilitate the implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) in the plant activity according to the Group Policy
- Implements the documentary structure of QMS based on customer needs and ensures the availability of relevant QMS documents
- Provides expertise on QMS , rules and methods for operational staff and conducts training / information and awareness actions,
- Coordinates the preparation, realization and tracking of internal and external quality audits in the plant,
- Performs training related to the QMS and Verification and Control Plan for the main actors in the plant
We are waiting for your application !