Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in, as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, in the first years we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
QMS Specialist will elaborate and propose strategic quality system direction to management, and will implement tactical quality plans: develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring, control and evaluation of quality systems and offers technical quality and support regulatory compliance.
Main areas of responsibility
- Coordinates implementation and monitor QMS policies, documentation and procedures
- Assure implementation of legal requests in QMS area
- Participate in the development of the Quality Management System documents
- Checks the Quality Management System documents
- Interfaces all organizations in plant to review policies and procedures, regulations, and work instructions
- Participates in internal, external, customer, supplier audits and regulatory inspections.
- Reviews regulatory, program and customer requirements ensuring early quality involvement in program development
- Maintain audit programs and Management review and provide reporting results to management
- Provide advice and guidance to project personnel on the requirements of QMS standards, specifications and procedures applied
- University studies finalized
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent ability to transpose planning into implementation, with interactions in various departments and areas
- English: advanced level
- PC literate,
- Previous work in ERP/MRP systems it is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, with a diplomat and assertive approach
- Open-minded – Willing to embrace change