Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Who we are:
ITWP is the parent company of three operating brands: Toluna, Harris Interactive Europe & KuRunData.
Toluna is the first world’s supplier of digital solutions (panels and technologies) for online surveys in the industry of the market research. It provides sophisticated data collection & consumer insight solutions to research agencies, corporations and individuals through world class technology, premium respondent access & high quality services. With 1200 employees spread out in 22 countries (North America, Europe, Asia & South America), and a community of about 21 millions of panelists in 68 countries, Toluna’s heart is set on an international beat.
Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData are full service, consultative custom market research agencies. Their activities span from business-to-business and consumer markets, providing tactical one-off projects to ongoing strategic tracking studies with particular strengths in loyalty, brand and new product development.
In a fast-growing environment, we are looking for a Qlikview/BI Developper to reinforce our FP&A Global Team. The successful candidate will directly report to the VP – FP&A.
Your activities will include:
As a Developer at ITWP, you will be responsible for the development, testing of all Group Qlikview/BI App. You will develop key financial applications and visualizations (UI/Dashboard development as well as database development). Gather and document functional and technical requirements and translate requirements into solutions. You will recommend enhancements and modifications to optimize business intelligence processes and App/Platform performance. Daily administration on QlikView and contribution to the security model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Mathematics
- Strong sense of innovative UI/UX and usability when building dashboards to improve user adoption
- Senior QlikView Architect with strong knowledge on the QlikView Administration
- 5+ years of Qlikview experience, including development, installation/configuration, data management, administration and support
- Experience with databases (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, VBA programming, MS Access…)
- Experience in Java and related technologies with experience working across a full technology stack from database to front end
- Familiarity with other products such as Good Data, Power BI, Tableau is a plus
- Experience in writing and optimizing SQL
- Advanced English skills, oral and written
- Experience in delivering projects using Agile methodology
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in data by incorporating thorough documentation processes
Nice to have:
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Experience with API integrations
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing principles, conventions and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to document complex systems
- Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Health: Private medical insurance, dental services, eyeglasses financial support;
- Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table), Bookster (the first modern library for companies in Romania);
- Work-life balance: extra vacation days, working from home policy.
Join ITWP and achieve your full potential
- Please describe your experience with Qlikview or other BI tools/applications.