Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Responsible for the management of quality, health & safety and environmental issues of the production unit including the development, implementation and auditing of the quality, health & safety and environmental management systems.
- Knowledge of QEHS standards and management systems. ISO 9001 – mandatory, ISand ISoptional.
- Experience in designing and implementing QEHS systems.
- Experience in steel structures fabrication.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Trained and experienced concerning internal & external auditing.
- Knowledge of the safety & environmental issues and laws of the industry.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Team lead and development of QEHS department.
- Creation and implementation of QEHS strategy in the company following Peikko Group QEHS strategy.
- Overseeing processes, guidelines, targets and action plans of QEHS which assure quality and reliability of manufactured products and management systems.
- Proactive incidents and accidents prevention. Leading incident or accident investigation, implementing improvements.
- Obtaining and renewing QEHS related authorizations.
- Ownership and lead of processes, procedures and continuous improvement.
- Planning, coordinating and executing of internal audits.
- Lead of external audits (authorization bodies, customers)
- Audit of suppliers.
- Reporting to Managing director, Peikko Group, authorities.
- Management of claim processes.
- Department budget planning and cost control.
- All other responsibilities from QEHS field.
- Fixed salary
- Monthly and annual bonuses
- Meal tickets
- Holiday vouchers
- Company car, phone, laptop
- Medical subscription
- Undetermined labour agreement
- Va sunt cunoscute facilitatile fiscale in Constructii in baza OUG?
- Aveti experienta in productie?
- Venit net fix minim asteptat?