The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
We are an international IGaming, software and development company aiming to help improve the efficiency and workflow by designing and implementing unique solutions that answer our customers business needs.
Our fun-packed crew of young and dynamic professionals will be by your side every step of the way. Simply showcase your very best side and instantly gain access to the mandatory ingredients for a delectable success recipe.
Your main job duties:
- Perform testing tasks
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (Functional, Compatibility, System, Integration, Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Tracking of the problems encountered during software testing
- Development and implementation of software program functionality tests
- Document test cases
- English language is a must
- Knowledge in Desktop & Mobile Testing (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of JIRA ticketing system or similar systems
- Experience with successful Agile/SCRUM team delivering test automation
- Experience with Build automation framework and re-usable automation tests/test scripts using various frameworks
- Exposure to implementing test automation on a CI/CD pipeline
- Five (5) years of overall experience in Software Quality Assurance in functional, regression, system integration (SIT), user acceptance (UAT), graphical user interface (GUI), usability, Section 508 compliance, security, and performance/stress testing, as well as data-validation, browser, and operating system (OS) compatibility testing
- Within the Five (5) years of experience, two (2) years of building automation framework and/or re-usable automation test scripts using various frameworks
- Familiarity with other Agile approaches: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Knowledge with Jira ticketing system and Confluence documentation software
We Develop and Invest in our people:
Here, at Reevo, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination. We pride ourselves on our fun and flexible working environment and in our commitment to developing our employees.
Below are only few of the advantages of working with us:
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly innovating industry
- A challenging, fast paced environment working with very smart highly skilled companion