The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Looking for Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience and understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes;
- Ability to learn and understand complex business processes and business rules quickly;
- Experience using test management and bug reporting tools;
- Experience testing web / mobile applications and APIs;
- Experience working with logs and databases;
- Experience in Agile environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Understand the proposed/implemented solution for business requirements, obtain clarifications where needed, acquire a complete and detailed understanding of the business/ functional logic.
- Write, update and execute test cases in accordance with the business requirements;
- Reports issues in a clear, concise manner escalate bugs to development teams, and document them in issue tracking systems;
- Follow-up issues, confirm fixing, and close;
- Perform regression testing;
- Track quality assurance metrics;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan testing activities;
- Identify test automation potential and create or extend existing test automation scripts.
What you need to know/have:
- At least 2 years of QA / software testing experience;
- Proficient written and spoken English;
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Science or IT related discipline (or equivalent diploma/work experience);
- ISTQB Certification in Software Testing is considered a plus;
- Experience using automation testing tools is also a plus;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts;
- Understanding solution architecture and involvement in system design;
- Team-orientation and willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hour;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.