Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
IDEA Studios is looking for a game tester to join our team in Cluj-Napoca If you are interested, send us your CV.
- Testing the games prior to their release in order to spot any bugs which may be present in the game; these bugs include: the game not being compliant with the GDD (game design document), content/spelling mistakes, graphical/animation issues and software glitches and crashes.
- Play through the game multiple times to iterate all scenarios a user can go throughout the gameplay; Identifying and recommending improvements (if needed) to the gameplay in order to ensure a positive user experience.
- Collaborating with the graphical artist and the game designer in order to make sure that both the technical and the visuals of the game are covered and working as per the GDD.
- Write a description of what occurred during testing and once all of the bugs have been fixed by the development team re-create the first testing in order to make sure that the bugs have been fixed as per request.
- Other responsibilities include publishing our newest games on our owned and operated game portals and making sure our content works in optimal conditions and is included in our publisher network circuit.
DevicePC, Android Phone, IOS Phone
- competitive salary (salary will be discussed after our initial interview and testing phase).
- flexible hours
- possibily to learn and acquire new skills
IDEA Studios has been on the market for over 12 years, as a casual games producer and publisher. The company is a self funded start-up with a young and enthusiastic team of professionals. The business has seen constant growth over the years and is still ready to further invest in online related IPs. Our partner network stretches throughout the world while Idea Studios is becoming more and more known as a premium content provider. We love to produce digital adventures that entertain, challenge and engage kids all over the world.