Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced
Gross salary / month
500 - 1500
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
You will be working directly with the existing development team in Bucharesto help build innovative digital products for startups and innovation driven teams in larger companies.
You will be testing our web and mobile applications to make sure what we deliver to our clients works. Quality is your responsibility.
Your role is to actively support the team with both manual and automated testing.
Products we built have been used by hundreds of thousands of people and startups we supported have raised multiple millions.
Working in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in manually testing web and mobile applications.
- You worked with a ticketing system before (we use Jira) - in essence you are a Jira Jedi.
- You have excellent written English to document your findings
If you have some of these skills as well it will be a big plus:
- You have tested front ends in an automated fashion
- You have tested APIs in an automated fashion
- You have worked with a continuous integration solution
We pride ourselves on being a small, quick, and nimble team. There are a few benefits working with us:
- Multicultural, open minded team
- Flat hierarchy with large amounts of responsibility if you are willing to step up
- Flexible work schedule that is oriented towards results
- Ability to influence where we go as a company
- Freedom to explore new technologies and learn new things
- Great office location in the city center
- Free choice of the device you work on (within reason ;) )
- Occasional drinks with *insert fast food*