Opportunity to join a highly innovative and collaborative project who connects specialists from around the world in self-configuring networks that enable research through applications and processes providing longitudinal de-identified patient records with real-time analytics. It allows specialist teams to access the patient information they need to further scientific enquiry, and improve quality of patient care especially in the rare diseases area. The strength of the network creates opportunities for clinical trials, empowering researchers with controls, support and data sets to conduct statistically-relevant firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
At BIS SOFT, there are certain values that we foster and believe are the foundation of our success. These are authenticity, integrity, transparency, teamwork, opportunity and collaboration.
Required Experience and Skills
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years of quality assurance testing for a software or software as a service vendor.
•Ability to review complex software design specifications with a focus on testability and quality improvements.
• Healthcare background is a plus.
•Functional automation with SOAP UI or Selenium is a plus.
•Experience/knowledge with Agile processes is a plus.
•Experience with SQL query required.
• Prepare quality test plans and test cases, smoke tests, automated testing, browser compatibility testing.
• Be part of scrum teams working on short sprints and ensure on time delivery with high quality.
• Analyze functional requirements and translate the requirements into written test plans and detailed test cases, for both front-end (UI based), back-end (database SQL Server) Applications.
• Prepare automated testing scripts using Selenium and other tool-sets. Maintain the automated testing scripts.
• Perform scalability and load testing on the applications to isolate resource bottlenecks and identify where optimization is needed.
• Manage the bug tracker system, documenting, troubleshooting, and isolating problems encountered during testing.
• The opportunity to be involved in an exciting innovative platform.
• Environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
The culture is truly collaborative and everyone’s input is valued.
• Competitive salaries.