Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The Quality Assurance Project Manager (QAPM) is responsible for the delivery of specialized testing services for a single project or across a series of projects (software applications). This primarily revolves around managing a series of software testing processes on a single or multiple products to achieve the highest levels of quality.
Responsibilities include planning and managing task objectives and assignments, assessing risk and managing project scope.
Position Specific, a QA Project Manager manages several test teams and partners with Development Managers (DM’s) and Producers in the development team, as well as representatives of other centralized services. A QAPM is responsible for the professional and career advancement of their direct reports. In addition, a QAPM collaborates laterally to promote best practices, innovation and customer first mentality, and to ensure company business goals are met.
- Project Management/Process responsibilities
- Communicates within project and to external groups: adapts content and detail to match audience, regularly collaborates outside of project team to solve problems and share best practices, communicates to and on behalf of the QA project team
- Adopts existing methodologies, defines and rolls out new ones as required by project needs
- Proactively identifies and implements process improvements: evolves, optimizes, and defines project-wide processes under his area of influence
- Manages the planning, execution and reporting processes of QA testing activities across his project(s)
- Anticipates problems and future needs, and takes necessary steps to address issues. Performs analysis, risk management and documents justification for initiatives
- Develops standards, KPIs, procedures, training manuals and other documentation for project or internal use
- Manages relationship with project stakeholders
- Manages project resources - ensures planned capacity will deliver project on time, quality, and budget;
- Designs test strategies using a variety of techniques, tools, and technologies: selects the appropriate methods based on defined objectives including cost, efficiency, effectiveness, and balancing available resources, uses information and business systems to support planning and tracking of activities.
- eam Management responsibilities:
- Gets directly involved in recruiting the subordinates, welcomes the employees on their first working day and makes sure that they attend the Induction process
- Schedules the activities of the team, including the vacation planning and other free days, etc.
- Coordinates the work volume and assigns activity to each member of the team, so that he completes the work tasks in time and in an efficient way
- Evaluates and monitors the performance objectives of his team members periodically
- Manages the professional development process of the subordinates, together with the Human Resources Department, identifies the actual talent, but also the development possibilities of each member of his team;
- Bears responsibility of the team development, offers feedback and coaching;
- 2+ years Project Management experience (PMP certification is nice to have)
- 1+ years People Management experience
- Good understanding of Software Development Life-Cycle or testing processes (ISTQB is nice to have)
- Excellent English skills
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
- Where we are located? Afi Park, Vasile Milea no 4F
- Working hours: 06h00 pm – 01h30 am