QA Performance Engineer
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for a talented Performance Engineer to join our family working on complex and distributed software, developing performance strategies, execute test plans, and assist the firm in assuring product quality. If you are an experienced Performance Engineer with expertise in Performance Testing, Benchmark, load, stress, endurance, and other non-functional tests, if you are a curious, self-motivated, people-oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills and constantly learn and evolve -In that case, this is a chance for you to join a newly growing team!
- Develop and execute performance strategies & test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software.
- Gain extensive expertise of our product its business, architecture, and technologies.
- Manage the availability, latency, scalability, and efficiency of our products.
- Identify single points of failure and other high-risk issues.
- Analyze software performance.
- Suggest improvements in the design or implementation to affect the application's stability/performance/cost-effectiveness.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in performance testing of backend/web/APIs.
- Experience in working with large scale distributed systems.
- Experience in Linux –system/processes monitoring.
- Experience with monitoring server performance (benchmarking and tunning).
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to perform root cause analysis with solving skills.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud-based infrastructure, visualization and VMWare platform.
- Experience with performance testing frameworks, such as JMeter, etc.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies and product life cycle.
- Experience with monitoring and analyzing server performance counters and OS alert logs.
- Self-learning, delving into new areas fast.
- Familiarity with network topology and sniffer tools.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, programming, or equivalent practical experience.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in Python or Java.
- Hands-on experience working with K8S, Dockers, various databases (SQL and NoSQL), Kafka, API's, Kibana/Elastic Search.
- Knowledge with different network protocols/layers.
- Work experience in software quality assurance.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Some familiarity with version control software such as Git/GiHub.
- Experience with OpenStack.
- Familiar with CI, CD processes.
- VMWare and/or Hyper-V environment knowledge and experience with networking and telephony protocols knowledge.
- Familiarity with computer networking / storage technologies.
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.