Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
We are looking for an experienced and passionateManual Software Tester to join our team! As a Software Tester at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
We invite you to access our page and apply for this career opportunity :
- Relevant experience in software testing and testing techniques: Functional Testing, Non- Functional Testing , UI Testing, GUI related automated testing, Regression testing
- Experience in writing test cases and unit tests
- Experience with testing tools: test management tools, database tools, defect reporting tools, GUI testing tools
- Ability and patience to perform detailed testing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Good to have:
- Formal testing qualifications would be an advantage (ISTQB)
- analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Performing tests - manual
- Coordinating test schedules and managing of progress of all test activities against plan
- Identifying and reporting defects and issues that arise during testing
- Working in a collaborative manner with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and Testers to deliver quality testing outputs
Lynx Solutions is always looking to hire motivated and curious colleagues, who love to create. If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of our winning team and you want to figure out the best possible approach in meeting customer needs, you are welcome to e-mail us.
You can join a culture that values skills and talents, where we aim to create great things together, have fun and support each other. You can work on exciting and varied projects with modern technologies, within a flat hierarchy.