QA Manual Engineer
For our business partner, a fast-growing software company, with a passion for developing software solutions designed to make people's daily lives easier, using the latest technologies, we are looking for a creative QA Manual Engineer to join their young and dynamic development team in Bucharest.
What you’ll do:
- Ensures quality and compliance with specifications by testing iOS, Android, and Web applications
- Determine and develop test strategies for a wide range of testing issues and drive to completion, covering functional testing, integration, system, usability, performance, and regression.
- Helps develop requirements for software applications
- Understands and describes bug life cycle, evaluating test data, problem discovery, tracking, and resolution
- Develops an understanding of the business knowledge for the product feature being tested
- Ensure the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning.
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing;
- Understand the business requirements, functional analysis, and change tasks
- Proficiency with JIRA and Blackbox testing;
- The use of automated testing tools is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently OR as part of a team with a high level of initiative and ability to self-manage.
- Experience working in an Agile Methodology
- Ability to express ideas and put forward persuasive arguments.