Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
We are Heimdal and security is our passion.
Since, we have been developing new technologies and providing intelligence to protect more thaompanies worldwide and overusers against cybercriminal attacks and data security breaches.
In, we won the Anti Malware Solution of The Year at Computing Security Awards for Thor Enterprise, our enterprise security suite, which is uniquely focused on threat prevention and detection, not just mitigation of cyber threats.
With offices in Denmark, the UK, and Romania, Heimdal Security is the combined expertise of dozens of European security experts and researchers, a fast=growing company that, alongside award-winning products, also constantly provides free educational security resources to help our users fight against cybercriminal tactics.
About the job:
As a QA Lead, you’ll be involved in the full project life cycle of our software products, and you will coordinate a dedicated team of testers. You will work alongside the development team using agile scrum.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring the team is following best practices
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Develop and execute test cases, plans and procedures
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in running various tests on software products
- Experience with the Agile environment
- Good knowledge of OS: Windows 7 and later versions, Windows Servers 2008 R2 and above, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Linux and MacOS are a plus
- Virtualization in Hyper-V – building testing environment, and creating white box, black box testing, test scripts, test cases.
- Ability to perform and develop test planning, test design and test execution for System testing, acceptance criteria, testing, functional testing, Run Test script, Integration testing, Regression Tests.
- Report and track bugs detected in our software products, working closely with the Software QA and Dev teams to ensure these bugs are properly reported and the status is up-to- date.
- Doing Follows up and retests about the fixed defects in a timely manner
Nice to have:
- Visual Studio 2017 and Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Git
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Troubleshoots problems identified by our users and customers
- We are looking for someone who’s open-minded, curious, and team player, and posseses a keen interest in technology.
·Bring fresh and new ways to improve and maintain high standards of software quality within the team·Pragmatism skills to quickly analyze information, identify problems, and find the best solutions in an ever-changing work environment·ur new colleague should have good communication skills, people-oriented, and be eager to stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Proactivity, goal-oriented and adaptability are must-have skills.
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic and growing team
- Private medical insurance
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (Playstation 4)
- Personal and professional development (training and certification)
(If you’re up for this challenge, we want to meet you! You can contact us directly at and send your application)