* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for an intelligent and passionate QA Engineer to join our team.
- Execute manual software tests of complex systems.
- Identify and track software defects to closure.
- Analyze logs and databases.
- Build generic and customized setups.
- Reproduce issues quickly.
- Define and maintain all pertinent SWQA documents such as STP and STD.
- At least 3 years of experience in SQA.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Windows OS environments.
- Experience with communication protocols.
- Demonstrated proficiency and precise written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work as a team and independently, lead test projects and communicate with third party interfaces.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
Nice to have:
- SQA certification, ITCB.
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.