QA Engineer Tazz by eMAG
At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group.
We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
The job holder will be based in Timisoara and will display thoroughness and must be proactive, independent and a good communicator to integrate himself/herself within an experience team, with seniority ranging from 3 to 15 years, with a good amount of talent.
We are developing Tazz’s delivery solution, an ecosystem with 3 databases and 10 components, helping us manage a fleet of hundreds of couriers every day, to deliver thousands of orders without glitches.
- Define test plans;
- Define test specifications / suites;
- Execute test suites;
- Give feedback on software quality assurance processes;
- Monitor and report status of applications quality.
Mandatory Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated working experience in QA automation projects;
- Communication abilities – be clear and concise, both written and verbal;
- Proactive, attentive to details, get the job done;
- Working experience with testing frameworks and organizing test suites;
- Working experience with spreadsheets;
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 4 years in IT companies; at least 2 years in a QA role;
What we offer:
- Extremely diverse and interesting work environment;
- Opportunity of personal and career development;
- Private medical subscription;
- Meal tickets;
- Employee discounts in partner apps;
- Bookster and access;