You need to successfully:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test case;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Perform manual testing when needed;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
Nice to have
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
For that, we’d love it if you had:
- Proven work experience in software development;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.