Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
QUESTIA GROUP is a tech and data start-up in the business of online public opinion with a strong international presence. Using a mix of technology, innovative approach and cutting edge research methodologies, we provide a unique way of capturing actionable insights by talking to the target audiences constantly and in real time.
With our fresh and agile approach, we are able to take the pulse as events unfold and come up with the insights.
We are currently looking for a passionate and resourceful QA Engineer to be a part of our Bucharest team, in the Technical Department.
As QA Engineer, you will be working closely with our software developers & Product Managers to help develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will be a member of the technical team, working closely with experienced software engineers, but also with business analysts and researchers.
Testing in tech environment
- develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- design and implement tests, debug, define corrective actions and follow them up
- write automated tests and regularly run them
- estimate, prioritize together with the Product Development Team, plan and coordinate testing activities
- identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- perform thorough regression testing after bugs are resolved
Involvement in Product Development
- review requirements and specifications and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- create detailed, comprehensive and well structured test plans and test cases
- develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet specifications
- conduct tests after product releases to ensure software runs smoothly and meets defined requirements, while being cost-effective
- provide valuable input for constantly improving the product features and system requirements
Improve and follow up testing processes
- propose and implement testing automation initiatives
- perform specific first-level support activities related to bugs: assess the bugs, obtain needed clarifications from the requestor, dispatch to the technical team, test the proposed solutions before client approval
Reports to: CTO
If you have a hands-on testing background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- At least 3 years of work experience in software quality assurance
- BA or MS in a technical specialization (either Politehnica University, Cybernetics or similar profile)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Skills that would give you a clear advantage:
- Hands-on experience with automated testing, including writing tests
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of market research concepts and methodologies
- Experience in software development teams
- Experience with performance testing
Other relevant abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Can articulate ideas to your colleagues and clients effectively and incorporate the ideas of others
- Can provide a good level of support to non-technical colleagues
Joining QUESTIA GROUP means being part of a highly passionate and dedicated team. You will be working in an informal, fast-paced and international culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. Fun is definitely part of our culture. On top of this, we offer a competitive compensation package.