We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our team. As a Tremend QA Engineer, you will create and configure test environments, develop test plans, perform application, regression, performance and acceptance tests.
What you will have to do:
- Create and configure test environments.
- Develop test plans.
- Perform application, regression, performance and acceptance tests.
- Report defects and follow-up their life cycle.
You meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
- Approach complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity.
- Basic skills in OOP coding (ex. Java).
- Nice to have experience with open source tools such as Selenium, Jenkins or Maven.
- Basic experience with build infrastructure, continuous integration and agile development.
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication abilities.
Some business facts about Tremend:
- 13 years of software development
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE
- 300+ highomplexity projects
- 60+ million people using our solutions
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- Top salaries for top talent
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings
- Fruit days
- Bonus days off with seniority
- Working from home days
- Premium medical insurance
- Performance bonuses
- And again, legendary corporate parties
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated
Want to know more? Send us an email - even if you don’t see an open position that fits your description. Simona, our HR manager, is amazing and cool and recognizes good people in a glance (and she approved this text, thanks, Simona).