Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an essential part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client requirements.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (. business analysts, developers, product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL, scripting, Restful APIs and JSON
- Strong problem solving / analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Has strong motivation to work in an agile environment and is a quick-learner
- Studies in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS Cloud is a strong plus
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus