Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English, French, Romanian
Gross salary / month
500 - 1000
If you looking for a place to work where you can influence the final app functionalities, your contribution in more than a list of tests, you work better in a flat organisation with a minimum number of approvals and you aren’t a fan to Open-space offices, then let’s talk. We are a Tech Startup, looking for new colleague, a passionate QA Engineer, independent, that has a big desire to learn new technologies. Our team has developed several solutions for Telecom operators, smartphone manufacturers, retailers and many other industries.
One last detail: our office is 3 min from Aviatorilor subway station.
As a QA Engineer, you will ensure that new and existing products meet high standards of usability and quality. In this role you will create test plans and cases, perform User Acceptance testing and develop expertise in our products. One of our solution include a Chatbot and one of your responsibilities will be to test and improve its knowledge base.
- At least 2 years of experience testing Android applications;
- Contribute to creation of test plans and test cases
- Contribute to test reports that summarize testing activity
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to details and time-management skill
- Work well in a small team, with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA, as well as ensuring the technical translation of requirements into test plans
- Verbal and written communication skills (English – must have; French or Polish – big plus)
- Experience with one of the databases SQL server, PostgreSQL
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the defects and bugs quickly, for validating deliverables to meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
Benefits for YOU:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Permanent contract
- Working in a flat structure team with a short decision path
- The opportunity to develop and grow
- Be part of a promising team
- Private medical insurance
- Drinks (coffee, water, soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals