Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Gross salary / month
1000 - 2000
Are you a really passionate QA, ready to dive in the amazing world of home automation? This should be your next career challenge.
- work to increase the quality of our new features and current platform;
- be self-driven, take ownership of various modules and work to improve them;
- create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities;
- identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement;
- provide accurate, business-oriented reports for the SUT.
We’re a match with:
- positive, open-minded QAs that can work in teams and help us continuously improve our platform;
- proactive, self-driven individuals, who are able to take ownership of various modules and working on improving them;
- people that are very close to home automation in general, that are curious to learn and invest in this field;
- QAs that have a good understanding of technology in general (Web/APIs/Cloud);
- QAs that have experience in at least one OOP language.
Tools of the trade:
- Jira, TestLink, xWiki, Selenium, Java, Jenkins, BrowserStack.
What do we test:
- Web apps, Mobile apps (iOS, Android, Windows), HTTP Services, and, but not lastly, a lot of real hands-on-devices.
Would be a plus:
- hands on experience with test automation (mobile/web/custom solutions);
- experience with Appium or other mobile automation solutions;
- experience with websockets.
- motivating and competitive salary package;
- sponsored sport activities, additional health insurance, chair massage;
- dynamic professional environment in an international team;
- a home automation kit which will make your house smarter;
- work on integrating on the newest devices on the smart home market.
- We even have smart mouse traps.. I mean.. come on :)