Middle (2-5 years)
2Checkout (formerly Avangate)s the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
We areeeking aA Engineerho is highly analytical and driven and who is very process and detail oriented to be part of our Testing Department.
What you need to have:
- Over 2 years of experience in software testing;
- Experience in different types of testing (functional, regression, system, sanity testing);
- Previous experience in testing/ development for web-based applications (cross browser testing);
- Experience in working with Agile SCRUM structure;
- Experience with at least one tests/bugs/change requests management system – Jira is a plus;
- Experience with working with at least one database system - MySQL is a plus;
- Experience with code versioning system is a plus;
- Previous experience with automated testing is a plus;
- Proactive attitude, detail oriented;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in English.
What would be nice to have:
- Experience in working with at least one CI tool (preferably Jenkins);
- Experience in working with BDD test automation frameworks (Behat / Codeception / Cucumber) prefered;
- Experience in working with Selenium Webdriver;
- Basic programming skills with PHP / Java;
- Eager to learn automation.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement tests (functional, regression etc.);
- Bug reporting to the Development Team;
- Implement the test automation process;
- Suggest new methods of testing;
- Write technical documentation.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events