• Have a bachelor degree;
• Previous relevant working experience in IT in one of these areas: QA, technical analyst, functional analyst, developer.
• Experienced in writing technical or functional documentation, creating reports/dashboards, performing low level data analysis;
• A good communicator in English. Good writing skills are mandatory;
• Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment with remote teams, rapid self-starting capability, understanding needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions;
• Able to deliver as per the timelines agreed with the customer.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
• Be the Quality Assurance point of contact for multiple applications/platforms within the client’s ecosystem;
• Drive meetings with the client and multiple stakeholders, set the agenda, follow up on actions/risks/issues, deliver precise and high quality meeting minutes to all the parties involved on time;
• Review deliverable (. functional & technical documentation – specs, test cases/scenarios etc)
• Follow the test campaigns for the applications in your portfolio, perform quality control activities on the tests and provide your independent assessment towards the client about the quality of the release;
• Provide assistance for internal and external audits;
• Provide training/coaching on service processes, relevant standards and QA/QC best practices;
• Accessible and friendly working environment (The Bridge building – Grozavesti area)
• Life and health insurance
• Share purchase plan
• Profit participation plan
• Benefit online platform
• Between 21 & 24 days of leave depending on your seniority leave
• Referral bonus
• French course
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.