QA Automation Engineer (C#)
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Gross salary / month
1000 - 2000
What will you contribute?
As a member of the Product Quality Assurance (QA) team, the QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for enhancing the test automation framework & developing automated test scripts for projects in the Product Development team. In addition, they will develop, maintain & enhance automated regression test suites. They will liaise with architects, infrastructure, developers, team leads, technical leads & project managers regarding the application details and use the .NET and Microsoft product stack.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a QA Automation Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Enhance the test automation framework in a timely & accurate manner to extend technical QA capabilities for the project.
- Work with the QA & development teams to design, implement & execute an effective automation test strategy.
- Hands-on work with Visual Studio/Microsoft Test Managero develop & execute automated against Web Applications, Web Services, SQL Server.
- Hands-on work with Visual Studio to develop & execute automated API tests. Perform application functional & integration testing.
- Work with QA, development & product management teams to ensure that the design of test automation meets the needs of the project.
- Maintain a source code repository of all scripts & programs related to the automation framework & tests.
- Track testing progress to provide analysis & metrics on the QA automation development effort. Log & track detailed product defects in TFS.
- Provide timely & effective communication to the Test Lead relating to quality, resource & project issues and concerns.
- 3 years of hands-on work experience in test automation development.
- 1 year experience using UI & API automation tools in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Managing priorities & conflicting timelines and work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in banking or financial services would be beneficial.
Skills & Knowledge requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelors in Computer Science or related area of study.
- Demonstrated expertise with automation tools such as Selenium for UI & SoapUI for API
- Deep knowledge of relational database structure & usage.
- Formal SDLC experience using Agile methodologies.