Middle (2-5 years)
Electricity markets – critical IT systems – trading platforms – near real-time applications for the Nordic countries.
If you enjoy challenging though problems, delivering thoughtful solutions and learning every single day, you may be a good colleague to join our team.
The projects are executed within an international environment involving software development and implementation held in multi-sites and multi-countries. Hence both technical skills and interpersonal (communication both in oral and written form, self-organization, reporting, autonomy, decision making, English) are of utmost importance.
- Software System testing in energy administration.
- Using testing software tools.
- Preparing testing procedures and instruments.
- Preparing software components, including final product (build configuration, smoke tests and base analysis).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Business travel availability.
- Experience with automatic and manual testing tools and libraries in the context of testing multi-tier Java web applications.
- Good knowledge of Java stack in general and of JEE, Hibernate, Spring.
- Knowledge of testing tools and libraries: Junit, Mockito, Selenium, SOAP UI, JMeter; a plus for Jasmine, Karma, Protractor.
- Experience with scripting languages: Bash, Batch, Groovy.
- Database, SQL querying (MS SQL).
- Web and/or application servers experience (Tomcat, JBoss).
- Experience with web-services (REST, SOAP) and security aspects is a plus.
- Others: Git, XML parsers, software management and deployment tools (. JIRA, Team City, Jenkins), DevOps, Swagger / OpenAPI.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world´s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you J.