Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Are you ananalyticalandorganizedsoftware tester, with astrong drive forlearningandteamwork?
Then, Enghouse Networks'QA Automation Engineerrole could be your next challenge!
- As a member of anagile development team, you will ensure that our products meets the quality our clients are looking for, and have the ability to influenceproduct designandusabilityaspects
- You will work closely together with a group of domain specialists in anenthusiastic multidisciplinary teamin short iterations
- Reviewing requirements and specifications in conjunction with the team
- Creation oftest plansfor upcoming major releases
- Design, plan and executetest casesin accordance with the sprint test plans
- Performexploratory testingon key elements of our software and areas that are not automatically tested
- Creation ofautomated test scriptsinJavausingSelenium
- Responsibility for continued development of our existingtest automation framework
- Assisting third line support with troubleshooting configurations and narrowing down bugs
- Co-assess impact and risks of development
- A structured approach to testing
- Good knowledge of theMicrosoft platform
- Educational background in computer science or equivalent
- Great understanding ofAgile testingmethodologies and supporting testing tools
- Programming experience inSQL, Java, C#andscript languagessuch as Powershell
- Documented working experience oftest automationinJavausing theSeleniumFramework
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
- You must be authorized to work within the European Union
Would definitelybe a plus:
- Experience working in telecom and any of our product domain:Telecommunication, Billing, Settlement, Routing, LCR, Trading, Content partner settlement
- Experience working withenterprise products
Enghouse Networks Limitedis a division ofEnghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in I984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL".
Enghouse strives to be the world's most reliable enterprise software technology provider.
Reliability is the cornerstone of everything we do, resulting in high customer satisfaction, successful technology deployments and consistency that businesses and governments can depend on for their critical software applications. We have deployed our technology in over 10k+ customers globally, across I20 countries, running mission critical operations.
Address:Calea Vitan, 10th Floor Phoenix Tower – Bucharest Sector 3 – Romania
- Please state the name of the person who referred you for this position (if applicable).