QA Automation Engineer
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
For our client, one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe, we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer with:
- Minimum two years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer or similar position;
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree from a technical university;
- Interested in Cloud technology and process automation;
- Knowledge or awareness of authentication and authorization protocols;
- ISTQB certification or similar experience of structured testing.
- Planning, designing, and implementing automated test cases for newly developed features (APIs and microservices);
- Working closely with developers, architects to prioritize test areas of interest and define new needs and gaps;
- Maintaining existing test battery, troubleshooting issues, and guiding development team on corrective actions;
- Participating actively in backlog grooming and sprint planning;
- Identifying and proposing QA process improvements.
Contract: undetermined (3 months probation);
Schedule: 9-18, hybrid work style (3 days remote, 2 days at the office);
Office location: Piata Unirii, Sector, Bucharest;
Benefits: 25 vacation days/years, private medical insurance, personal/professional development program;
Projects: identity proofing, digital signatures, online security.