QA automation engineer
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
In, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for our new Junior QA automation engineer to join Axway's family. Are you ready? Join us now
We’re looking for a motivated Quality Engineer with Automation skills to join SecureTransport R&D Team, who is developing a leading product in Managed File Transfer domain and is delivering high quality software for our more than 11000 worldwide customers. You will be an important member of an international, multicultural and agile team.
- Write test scenarios for the development work on the product;
- Automate test scenarios resulted from the development work. The project is always looking to increase the automation coverage of the product and making efforts in this direction.
- Maintaining and debugging existing automated tests suites;
- Manual testing for the non-automatable development items, as well as during hardening campaigns.
- Collaborate with developers, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Work within a distributed international team and embrace agile methodologies.
- Experience with testing and automation practices – at least 2-3 years.
- Ability to understand requirements;
- Root cause analysis abilities.
- Java for automation – at least one year working experience;
- Experience with Unix distributions;
- SQL databases – basic knowledge;
- Experience with Web Applications and Web Services (REST APIs);
- Knowledge of Network and Internet Standards (TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, SFTP);
- Understanding of security concepts (PKI Infrastructures, SSL, etc);
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- English – advanced level.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of distributed systems and related concepts;
- DevOps and containerization;
- More advanced Network and Internet Standards (PeSIT);
- Experience using test management systems (Zephyr);
- Experience using defect tracking systems (.: Jira).
Career Development and benefits:
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (private medical insurance and dental, gym access, meal tickets, Bookster, Safari, Amazon E-library, team-buildings, Christmas Party, fruit day etc)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation (25 days/ year)
- Remote work policy, hybrid model (60% remote work, 40% office work)
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries.