QA Automation Engineer
* all languages are compulsory
The QA Automation Engineer is a key player in the creation and implementation of automated regression test suites in a highly dynamic and complex software-as-a-service product. This position will work closely with the Software Development team in order to have a good implementation of the tests in the different projects.
- Review feature specs and design documents to catch problems before coding.
- Plan, write and execute manual and automation tests.
- Define automatic testing plans and work with automation team to implement them.
- Experience in automated scripts creation and execution.
- Experience in automation testing for web-based applications.
- Experience with Python and Selenium driver.
- Experience with Robot Framework or other automation platforms.
- CCNA certification.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of various testing methods.
- An ability to quickly understand complex systems.
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.