QA Automation Engineer
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for new colleagues to join our AUSY Team as QA Automation Engineers. You will work on-site in Bucharest in a challenging project, in biometrics and cybersecurity field.
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications;
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results;
- Reporting and documenting technical issues;
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans;
- Execute test cases and analyze results;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Identifying and documenting faults and errors during the acceptance testing;
- Sustaining improvement activities and contributing to the standardization of operational processes;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the testing field;
- Willingness to learn and work with: Jira, Testlink, Confluence, Postman;
- Familiar with Windows and Linux;
- Creativity in identifying test scenarios and transforming them into test cases;
- Ability to rapidly learn and master software tools and process methodologies;
- Strong attention to details;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English;
- University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
*Due to current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group is present in Romania since 2008 with a constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team is comprised of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.