Our client is an innovative software company offering Workforce Management solutions from offices in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom and Romania.
Its market-leading solution in Scandinavia is a tool that enables customers to optimize productivity and generate savings by scheduling the right resources, at the right time, for the right job.
Offering an intuitive and modern user experience, the solution focuses on flexibility, profitability and precision. It servicesusers in more than 1000 installations.
The ideal candidate will hate to do anything twice and believes in automation for consistent, scalable and reliable delivery of infrastructure and applications.
What you'll be doing:
What you’ll need to be successful:
What we’ll hook you up with:
• A friendly environment where initiative is supported;
• Learning opportunities tailored to all needs – workshops, conferences, e-learning platforms, certifications such as Microsoft, ISTQB, CCNA – pick your mix;
• Work-life balance and flexibility – flextime, respect and support for personal needs;
• Lots of goodies and perks – medical insurance, gym pass, team activities and more;
• Awesome people to work with :)