The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Here’s what we are looking for:
Team Malima is managing and monitors fleets of SIMs with millions of records to track, follow and interrogate. We are looking to expand our team with a highly motivated, innovative and results-oriented QA Engineer to be the customer advocate and assist in identifying issues that impact our customers experience.
Your responsibilities will include leading test automation and infrastructure development, test new design and architectural choices which have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers. You will be working directly with Software Developers and Product Owners to understand features and technical implementation and ensure quality development. You will create qualitative and automated test cases in order to report to on the quality and reliability of our products. You will guide Software Developers in building the right unit and functional tests, define and measure Quality KPIs, and develop automation to enable Continuous Integration & Continuous Testing. You will have the opportunity to experiment and innovate, to improve existing processes and invent new ones and take on challenges to solve complex problems.
If you are a natural problem solver with a passion for QA and test automation, and also you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this team is right for you.
What we expect from you:
· Working knowledge of Java programming language (or experience with a different major programming language and willingness to learn Java)
· Experience with different testing strategies and frameworks (examples: Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, BDD, Cucumber, JBehave, Selenium, Postman, SoapUI)
· Nice to have relational database knowledge, linux
· Basic understanding of Docker
· Basic knowledge of Jenkins
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in a similar role
· Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
· Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company