QA Automation Engineer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Gross salary / month
1000 - 2000
RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on.
- Automated testing UI and applications for devices;
- Design and implement various test strategies for new and existing features with focus on growing the automation coverage;
- Design test specs and create test strategy for new and existing features;
- Create, prioritize, and organize test cases into logical suites for automated execution;
- Use a variety of quality assurance techniques to find, isolate, troubleshoot and report great bugs;
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within our CI infrastructure;
- Increase automated test coverage;
- Work with international teams & functions to help prioritize testing tasks and ensure the best test coverage;
- Collaborate with Software Development Engineers in Test to develop efficient automation tests;
What you offer us.
- Testing experience (2+ years of experience) preferably in the mobile application area on embedded platforms;
- Intermediate in Python;
- 1+ years of total experience in Automation Testing;
- Familiar with QA concepts (functional test, regression, smoke tests, system tests, etc.);
- Knowledge or working experience with the following tools: TestRail, JIRA or Atlassian suite (wiki);
- Knowledge or expertise on Android / iOS operating systems;
- Passionate about technology and software development;
- Great communication and collaboration skills;
- Very good English written / spoken level – mandatory;
- Good communication skills;
What we offer you.
- Flexible working environment;
- Learning budget and platforms;
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of;
- Legendary parties;
- Medical subscription;
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development;
- Flexible benefits platform;
- Remote work on the present context.
Our recruitment process.
- HR Discussion;
- Technical interview;