What we are looking for:
• 2+ years’ software applications testing experience;
• Experience with test case documentation and with designing & updating test campaigns
based on formal/informal requirements;
• Expertise in Integration testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, API testing;
• Familiar with all types of Test Documentation: Test Plans, Test Cases and Functional
• Understanding of Agile development methodology;
• Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven and results oriented;
• Excellent communication abilities in English.
Bonus points for:
• Experience with automated testing tools like Selenium;
• Familiar with SQL queries and eager to learn more database insight.
What you'll do:
• Write industry standard defect reports;
• Defect classification and issue priority/severity rating;
• Requirements coverage;
• Component, integration, system, and regression testing;
• Test documentation;
• Agile methodologies (SCRUM);
• Defect management tools such as JIRA;
• Understand business logic.
What you’ll get in return:
• We believe in the principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep
• We offer a pretty nice workplace in the Lujerului area, a cool FuN RooM with bean
bags, Playstation, board games and ping - pong.
• You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at private
• We offer flexible business hours and work from home.
• We are looking for a long term relationship.....so stick with us, and explore our career
development path :)
• We must have your attention by now, so why won’t you come for a coffee and we’ll
tell you more about it.