Python Tool Developer
The Bertrandt Group has been providing solutions for research and development for the international automotive industry for over 40 years. From the incipient phase to the production phase, our company implements the ideas in services, accompanies and supports the peripheral fields of the companies in the construction industry of machines and installations, in the electrotechnical industry, energy as well as the medical industry.
As one of the top employers, we are also one of the preferred addresses for applicants. Providing careers for motivated engineers who are prepared to give their best.
What to expect:
You are responsible for the development as well as the operation of tools for software quality and safety in automotive industry. The work is done in an agile environment where teamwork is of high importance.
- Development of new features and integration in existing tools.
- Integration of new tools in existing toolchains.
- Validation of implemented tools / toolchains.
- Creation of prototype tools.
- Analyzing and fixing of reported bugs in the tools.
- Generation of software quality reports for driving approvals.
What you bring along:
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar.
- Good command in at least one of the following programming languages: Python.
- Strong knowledge in object oriented programming.
- Experience in developing in a Linux environment.
- Ideally, knowhow in a subset of the following technologies: Bazel, Zuul, Git, Artifactory, Docker, TeamScale, Klocwork and CodeCraft.
- Fluently in English, German is a plus.
- Independent, systematic and structured working style.
- High communication ability and enjoying working in a team.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation, Flexible working hours, Training programs, Sport activities, Employee events, and other benefits.
Don’t hesitate and apply today with an up-to-date CV in English language.