Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
We are searching for a highly motivated Python Software Engineer to join our team.
You’ll work as part of a cross-functional development team using the latest tools and agile techniques to solve complex problems at scale. You'll be involved in developing, delivering and supporting features from start to finish within a team of peers in a relaxed place to work and encouragement to grow your career.
Main responsibilities:perform unit testing.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Experience with Pytest for unit testing;
- General backend experience with Python;
- Experience with different tools for software life-cycle and support (Linux/Unix);
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment;
- Effective interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills;
- Ability to adapt quickly to constantly changing business priorities;
- Possess the ability to work independently and you show initiative;
- Analytical, technical and diagnostic skills.
- ood job perspective for the future;
- Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- ealth insurance coverage;
- Lunch tickets;
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.).