Python FullStack Developer (100% Remote)
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
1600 - 3200
As a Python Developer, you will be working as a part of the product team to develop interactive cross-browser data-driven applications using open source tools (primarily Apache SuperSet) and Platforms.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Design web-scale products following best coding principles optimised coding practices and using open source tools.
- The routine day involves writing code for web applications, coding rest API's, integrating apps with VeracityID's cloud platform
- Actively participate in product review meetings and contribute with ideas for improvement.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Proactively identify potential problems and opportunities to improve applications and processes, with emphasis on usability, performance, and security
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Deployment of applications on AWS or similar platform
Qualification & Technical Skills:
- BS Comp Science or equivalent degree with 3+ years of experience.
- Python as backend programming languages with Django and Flask framework.
- Experience with visualisation frameworks like D3Js, Google Charts, High charts.
- Knowledge of popular relational and non-relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Experience with GitHub
- Cloud platforms - AWS
VeracityID, Inc. is a SaaS, ‘big data’ company focused on providing real-time fraud detection and intervention services to the Financial Industry – with a particular focus on the Global Re-tail Insurance Industry.
Founded in, VeracityID’s services platform leverages leading-edge Graph, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Machine Learning, Mobile and other technologies into an integrated platform – idFusion.
idFusion combines live production data with (historical) graph and structured data sets into a lifecycle view of policies and carrier books, to help insurers automate analytics and interventions and critical decision processes at the point of sale and throughout the product lifecycle.