Python DevOps Engineer
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
Our partner, as the world's leading automotive SoC provider, is committed to deliver the best HW and SW offerings to its customers. As a Python DevOps Engineer in this team you will be responsible with the automation of the software activities that support various automotive projects. You also will be part of the Product Engineering teams that follows Agile development practices, will be collaborating and supporting various global software project teams.
- Build and Maintain cloud infrastructure automation (infrastructure as code);
- Develop and maintain next gen DevOps processes and tools;
- Build, delivery and deployment by using modern technologies like Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible, Chocolatey, Docker or similar;
- Maintain and develop Elastic Bamboo setup using AWS;
- Develop, maintain and improve CI/CD Frameworks that support the building, static analysis, testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing;
- Support the Software Development Teams with fixes and features for the Continuous Integration Frameworks;
- Develop and automate software installer solutions for the Automotive software products;
- Manage licensing and deployment of the software products;
- Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release processes;
- Investigate new solutions for automating new development flows and optimizing current ones (Docker, micro-services, etc).
- 1-2 years hands-on Python development experience;
- Experience with AWS tools (Fargate, EC2, S3, Lambda, Aurora, CDK);
- Experience with Typescript and Atlassian tools, such as Jira, Bitbucket;
- Good understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good level of English;
- University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in development of automated build/test software;
- Hands on experience with CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.