As a Software Developer, you will use your vast experience in full stack software development to implement high complexity solutions, improve existing features and code maintainability, and deliver digital solutions needed to perform data- and computation- intensive sustainability research, back-office operations, and client-facing modules. You will be working together with a team of talented and results oriented individuals and take part in the constant development and improvement of our digital products.
Specifically, you will be focusing on our work on climate change. You will be developing digital solutions that assess the preparedness of companies to meet the challenge of limiting global warming to degrees.
• Delivering complex and high-quality software solutions (standalone or integrated with the existing products), in an agile environment.
• Collaborate with QA team and product management team to achieve and extend the overall vision of the product.
• Perform peer review and peer programming
• Implement solutions based on requirements in an estimated timeframe.
• Implement unit and integration tests.
• Solve reported issues.
• 3+ years’ experience Work experience as a Python Developer or a proved experience with a portfolio of projects.
• Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask).
• Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM) and Python data manipulation libraries (pandas, numpy).
• Experience with code and data optimization.
• Preferable experience with SQL databases (Postgres), cloud hosted solutions.
• Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Deep understanding of software solutions performance, scalability, and maintainability.
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
• Working experience writing code per coding standards.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as GitLab, GitHub).
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Good knowledge of English is mandatory.