We are looking for python software engineers for our teams in Cluj-Napoca and Galați!
Your location is not that important as long as you have the necessary skills!
At Nenos Software, we believe that deriving insight from big data will become essential and transformative for every enterprise. We believe that machine intelligence has the ability to revolutionise industries, allowing businesses to scale with algorithms and raw computing power rather than people, drastically improving human productivity, increasing operational effectiveness, and advancing scientific discovery.
In this position you will contribute to the developing of machine learning algorithms for video processing, image processing and natural language processing as well as implementing and optimizing existing applications using innovative computer vision and artificial intelligence methods (ex: objects detection and classification, scene segmentation, 3D data processing).
- 2+ years of professional Python development experience.
- University degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable.
- Know-how in one or more of the following fields: image processing, pattern recognition, computer vision, signal processing, control engineering, machine learning, artificial intelligence, numerical methods, computational geometry etc.
- Deep algorithms and data structures background.
- Experience with Python, Tensorflow.
- Good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative, perseverance and attention to details.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Oriented towards results of high quality.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
- Ability to be productive in office or working remotely.
Advantages if you have:
- Machine learning or deep learning experience.
- Experience in data science or a similar field or a striking passion to develop and expand deep learning technologies.
- Implementing deep-learning algorithms in C/C++ or Python with a focus on neural networks for image recognition.
- Familiarity with ML libraries such as PyTorch/ Theano or similar framework
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your CV (in English/Romanian) or contact us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn) and let's talk more about this role, about the projects and about our great team!