Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a Senior Backend Software Engineer to be a key member of a small, skilled, results-oriented team of our Global Professional Services team, for the full lifecycle development of next-generation software solutions.
You'll be working as part of a professional services team, tackling complex projects necessary to work with the company`s product suite while answering various customer needs and customizations. This is a great opportunity to become a Lead developer, in a hands-on role of projects development from ideas to deliverables into production while cooperating with and learning from other Professional Services and Software Engineers.
- Solve business needs with short-term deliverables;
- Constantly improve and promote long-term architectural goals;
- Participate in customer calls providing discovery to determine integration effort;
- Be a major part of the integration projects lifecycle - from initiation, to requirements, effort estimations, design, implementation, testing and delivery;
- Create Level of Effort Estimates for integration work;
- Design and develop leveraging various 3rd party APIs and communication protocols;
- Provide consultancy and support for customers who use the company`s APIs;
- Communicate effectively with various background technical and non-technical people, including direct contact with our customers;
- Develop and be part of full testing with customers and the PS engineers;
- Be the main point of contact for all integrations field issues and problems;
- Serve in a global role - work during other time zones when and if required;
- Be a part of a leading cybersecurity company in the industry.
- BS in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent, or a Bachelor’s in an unrelated field with at least 5 years of software development experience;
- 3+ years of experience with Python 3 and SQL (primarily DML);
- 3+ years of experience developing on Linux;
- 3+ years of RESTful / SOAP APIs experience;
- Familiarity with Python profiling & performance tweaking;
- Familiarity with Flask / Django in production environments;
- SDLC best practices – CI/CD, SOLID, Anti-Patterns, Design Patterns, TDD;
- Good working knowledge of unit testing and continuous integration;
- Strong Architectural design capabilities and experience;
- Full Ownership, highly motivated and used to being autonomous;
- Networking Knowledge, preferably also Network security;
- Excellent soft skills - communication and customer management skills;
- Proven ability to write processes and procedures documents for customers;
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Postman, SOAPUI, wizdler, MySQL, Docker, NodeJS, MongoDB, Microservices Architecture, AWS, Azure, GCP, K8S;
- Experience working with large enterprise organizations in Networking, Firewall and Security roles is a plus.
At Tellence you will be able to achieve exponential career growth, have access to professional tools and be highly rewarded for your efforts. We believe that everything starts with passion!