The position reports hierarchically to the General Manager.
Place of work: SC SOEHNER SRL (TM)
THE POSITION AND THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Is a part of next step of company development from local to local & East European area, taking the lead and responsibility for ensuring company proper partners that comply within company expectation and profile.
- Identify potential partners and providers of goods and services;
- Evaluating potential partners according to key business criteria;
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations;
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements;
- Ensure integration of new partners in centralized system SAP;
- Orders goods such as office supplies on a continuing basis in order to maintain certain inventory levels;
- Analyze initial invoices to ensure accuracy according with contracts , terms & conditions;
- Evaluates the performance of certain suppliers in order to decide whether or not to continue buying from them;
- Inventories items monitoring in order to determine a linear value of stock, when is require prepare reports and analyze of inventory levels;
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards;
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favorable to the company;
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements.
Professional and personnel expectations :
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in an international company;
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a similar field preferred;
- Good knowledge of English, German will be considerate an advantage;
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative;
- Ability to effectively analyze data, to work with targets, team player, meticulous and constant work, complete the profile;
- Experience with SAP or willing to learn, good computer skills including Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
We offer :
- Great working condition within dynamic working enviroment;
- Profesional development in a multinational company;
- Being part of multicultural and global team;
- Competent and motivating initial salary package aligned further on with personal initiative for cost improvements and realization of competitive relations with business partners.
Only selected people will be contacted.