Global Business Services Department is currently looking for an intern within our dynamic Purchasing team.
With guidance from your mentor, you will provide support to buyers on purchase order management both for Production and Non Production Materials, involve in minor issue resolution, goods receipt entry, and assist on data extraction of spend reports for the entire team.
Within our team, you will have the chance to be part of a very energetic and innovation-oriented work environment, to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and to develop a multicultural perspective.
• Posting of Goods Receipts/creating inbound delivery per advanced shipment notification provided;
• Ensuring timely entry of goods receipt within 24h period with prioritization to raw material orders;
• Attaching proof of delivery/packing slip/bill of lading to GR document numbers generated;
• Assisting Purchasing Buyers in acquiring PPM approvals for the invoice price discrepancies, other supplier data collection, inquiries and ad hoc activities;
• Assisting Purchasing Buyers in PO management (. PR to PO conversion, Order acknowledgment, PO expediting and de-expediting);
• Preparing the reports requested by P2P work stream stakeholders and management.
Your own willingness, skills and company circumstances could give you the opportunity to develop your career and widen your responsibilities by having access to vertical/horizontal internal moves.
• Ongoing University studies in business, supply chain, engineering, or any – with strong interest in discovering the Purchasing domain;
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite;
• English - advanced level;
• German skills - preferred;
• Ability to work in international teams;
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
What we offer
Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
Professional Development Opportunities
Health & Wellness
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44 billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 56 countries.