• Performing the tactical buying, sourcing and supplier management activities within defined value limits (0-25k€, depending on region), to achieve cost-efficient, accurate and on time purchases, including compliance to Vitesco Technologies purchasing policies
• Manage operational tasks surrounding the Purchase to Pay process (Ad-hoc Negotiations/quoting, storeroom new part setup/confirmations/price changes, catalog creation identification/support, Data Admin support, and additional administrative tasks as defined)
• Support stakeholder/supplier care and ensure requisition and purchase orders resolution, confirming quality and on time delivery of results within the agreed framework
• Contribute to continuous investigation, development and implementation for automation solutions (RPA, Internal/External Catalogs, & other streamlining concepts)
• Support & suggest sustainable Purchasing innovations, process improvements and cost savings initiatives to achieve optimal capacity and process efficiencies
• Support implementation of technology-related process improvement opportunities (., new version for backend and ordering systems, purchasing catalogs, etc)
• Mentor and/or coach newer team members, when necessary, on technical topics to obtain expected results, and to integrate new members in the organization.
• Academic degree in business administration, engineering or comparable qualification;
• Experience in Purchasing or related field (HG 8/9);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools;
• SAP knowledge and work experience;
• Fluent English language skills;
• Advanced written and oral communication skills in Hungarian.
• Good negotiation, persuasion and diplomatic skills;
• Second language fluently written and spoken;
• Advanced analytics skills;
• Ability to work under pressure, driving execution;
• Creativity, reliability, integrity, teamwork, operates with global perspective.
What we offer
▪ Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
▪ Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
▪ Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
▪ Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
▪ Flexible working program;
▪ International work environment & traveling opportunities.