Middle (2-5 years)
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
- Build, operate and support 24*7 public cloud infrastructure services and technology solutions for European wide Vodafone applications and customers;
- Design, plan and implement a growing set of public cloud platforms used to provide mission critical infrastructure services to Vodafone customers;
- Constantly analyse, optimise, reduce costs, migrate and transform the global Vodafone legacy IT infrastructure environment into cloud ready & cloud native solutions;
- Act in a consultative manner to assist markets and group functions to understand Public cloud capabilities and offerings.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Expertise with Public Cloud Technology, Network, Security and Platforms (like AWS, Azure, Google, etc);
- Experience with DevOps concept in public cloud environment;
- Demonstrable knowledge in setting up VPCs and creating new environment in Public cloud;
- Expertise in Public cloud services like instancing, storage, load balancers, storage, DNS, VPN gateways;
- Expertise in automation and workflow like Cloud Formation templates, Ansible and Python scripts, Terraform, etc;
- Expertise in troubleshooting TCP, Subnetting, routing, NAT, etc;
- Expertise in managing backup and restore in public cloud environments;
- Extensive knowledge in monitoring, troubleshooting Linux/Unix, Windows, Apache and network services;
- Minimum 2 years experience in cloud computing infrastructure.
Nice to have
- Good documentation and communication skills;
- AWS architect/operations associate certification with experience;
- Work experience using Agile principal’s infrastructure/cloud operations.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation