Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
- Build, operate and support 24*7 public cloud infrastructure services and technology solutions for European wide Vodafone applications and customers;
- Design, plan and implement a growing set of public cloud platforms used to provide mission critical infrastructure services to Vodafone customers;
- Constantly analyse, optimise, reduce costs, migrate and transform the global Vodafone legacy IT infrastructure environment into cloud ready & cloud native solutions;
- Act in a consultative manner to assist markets and group functions to understand Public cloud capabilities and offerings.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
- Driving public cloud solution automation and integration activity for public cloud providers like AWS, Azure, Google, etc. and Tenant (Project) workloads;
- Build and deploy public cloud infrastructure by using deployment scripts and templates;
- Develop Ansible and Python scripts for infrastructure automation like “user creation”, “security hardening”, etc;
- Migrate existing on-premises applications to public cloud;
- EC2, ECS and VPC operations activities in AWS, Azure or Google cloud;
- Storage allocation and maintenance in public cloud by using S3, EBS, Glacier, Azure Storage block blob, Azure Storage disk & Azure Data box, etc;
- Deploying and resizing of EC2, Azure virtual machine instances on live running environments;
- Manage public cloud load balancers and DNS;
- Providing professional technical consultancy and support to all Cloud-related programmes and existing environments.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
Nice to have
- Good documentation and communication skills;
- AWS architect/operations associate certification with experience;
- Work experience using Agile principal’s infrastructure/cloud operations.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose - 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation