* all languages are compulsory
Rina Group delighted to offer a unique opportunity to join our team undertaking a diverse and interesting position as a property manager.
This role, reporting to Bucharest office GM, entails predominantly property management responsibilities but also includes facility management related tasks as well as general management assistance to GM.
You would have a unique opportunity to deal with properties spread over several locations which include commercial, residential, hospitality and industrial properties.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Develop and maintain positive relationships with tenants.
Promote and market company’s properties available for rent.
Participate in co-owner’s associations meetings, maintain good relationships with fellow co-owners and promote in such meetings decisions in the company’s interest.
Negotiate commercial terms with prospective tenants and submit to management approval.
Hold ad-hoc and/or periodical meetings with tenants.
Develop procedures and policies to ensure tenants' compliance with contractual obligations and in particular timely payment of rents and persistently take action when rent is overdue.
Communicate to tenants regarding property requirements, emergency preparedness plans, site inspections and facility repairs progress.
Ensure proper facility management and maintenance for all group’s properties either through outsourced facility management companies or through company’s team and/or collaborators.
Manage facilities staff or contractors to deliver expected service levels to the client within the prescribed budget.
Provide supervision to employees or collaborators for building renovations or constructions.
Draft together with management a reporting format which will be submitted to board periodically.
Prepare presentations to management and client to obtain approval for investment or maintenance projects.
Draw up the documents and liaise with the lawyer/ law specialist and finance department in relation to contracts, invoices, insurances, authorizations, certificates etc.
Responsible for facility inspections for quality assurance on a periodic basis.
Ensure facility procedures comply with local and state regulations.
Assist Bucharest GM with other tasks as needed.
- Very proficient in English, in both oral and writing skills.
- 2+ years of work experience in property management, rentals/hospitality and/or general management.
- Proactive, organized, self-motivated, agile and flexible with problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others at the same time.
- Ability to use computer, emails, and open-minded for new software, tools, etc.
- A warm approachable manner with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a driving license, as this role requires frequent driving.
- Primary work location: Bucharest.
- Bachelor degree in engineering.
- Project management skills.
- Corporate financial and/or legal knowledge.
- Property or general management experience related to maintenance and construction.
Rina Group is a group of companies active predominantly in tourism & hospitality, industrial minerals, real estate and agriculture across 3 continents. Group companies have been active in Romania since the early 90s and were involved over the years in large scale projects in the real estate, tourism & hospitality sectors.