This job is no longer active, check out similar jobs.
Senior (5-10 years)
Number of vacancies
Employment type: Contract
Experience level: 3-5 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or another Technical / Engineering Degree,
- Involved in project commissioning processes for at least 2 years in the automotive sector,
- High level of business monitoring and responsibility,
- Ambitious to make carrier in the automotive sector,
- Ability to work as part of an international team, strong communication skills,
- Strong communication skills in technical environment,
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision,
- Advanced MS Office skills,
- Fluent in English,
- No obstacle for domestic and international traveling,
- Project management experience with German OEMs is preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow up the main time plan, milestones, objectives, resources of the activities in the project,
- Support the project team to determine, plan, implement, control, and complete the necessary steps to ensure project success,
- Understand project constraints and goals,
- Organize technical meetings and project reviews with all parties; internal and external,
- Report the issues/risks periodically and follow up the countermeasures,
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction with open and proactive communication.